Hi Bob,
you wrote.............
> Dear Barb:
> My doctors have added Ropinirole to my medications in an attempt to
> reduce right side tremor.  Are you familiar with this drug and its pros
> or cons?  I am unable to find anything about it in my immediate
> references (I was told that it was new).  I am interested in side effects
> and warnings.
>
> Thanks,
> Bob

If you have access to the Internet you can search for information on
any drug......... John Cottingham provides a database for PWP's.

The Parkinsons List Drug Database is found at:

http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/drugdb/drugdb.html

Bob, You can also easily search for any product on the Internet
by using a search engine such as Google.

Go to http://www.google.com and type the phrase Ropinirole HCL
into the search box.  You will get 49 hits with drug package insert
info as an example.

You can also search the archives of every post from this list by
going to:
http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/search.htm

Scroll down to How to use the Search Engine and click on the phrase
search screen.  Type ropinirole into the search box.  You will
get 169 responses to browse.

Simon Coles provides the archives and we're all deeply indebted.
Janet Paterson taught me how to search the archives and I thank her
for that.  I don't recall who introduced me to GOOGLE but it may very
well have been Janet as well.  It's one of my favorite sites.

I am not connected to any product, I'm neither endorsing or selling
anything here.  I like to search for information and I enjoy showing
others how easy it is as well.

Best regards....................Murray