Ivan wrote:
> Archbishop Tutu and I talked about World Parkinson's Day, April 11,and
>about our lives as PWP's. He asked me to write to him.  He led me in
>prayer.

Congratulations, Ivan.  It is very impressive that you've brought the cause
of PD to the attention of someone as holy and famous as Archbishop Tutu.
Including prayer as part of the  World Parkinson's Day activities would be
very important to me, personally.  I couldn't be a care-giver without it and
certainly my husband couldn't get through his daily challenges without the
help of our loving Father.

Thanks for your efforts, Ivan.  They are important to all of us.
-----
God bless
Mary Ann (CG of Jamie 59/19)