Ivan:

I am sorry that you feel so negative about everything.  But I have run out of
patience with the bigot remarks.  First about Gender preference, now about
color.
I personally that you are trying to start and keep going arguments to rally
for different sides.

Archbishop Tutu is a wonderful man, but I see no color.  I don't care what
your gender choice is.  These things are not for me to judge.
Ivan stick to the topic which just so happens to be not a bigot at all.
Parkinson's knows no color, no race, no creed, no sexual gender.

Maybe it is because you are the bigot.  Or want people to pity you for your
life.  I will compare my life to yours anyday,  talk about hard pressed.

Just as so many have committed that they only want Parkinson's news and
nothing more, that is their choice.  I on the other hand like my meals with a
little variety on my plate.  And bigotry is not one of them nor is just the
gloom.  Remember life goes on, and I laugh.
So, I will  add a few people more to my DELETE list for the trash they speak.

Gina C
47/37/18months