Dear Ivan,
I read your message this morning and kept it on my email to answer later
today.  I had to be gone most of the day and wanted to put some thought
into it.  When I got home and read your second request and the subsequent
replies, I felt very conflicted as far as what I had planned to say.  I,
for one, don't see any connection between color of skin and lack of
response.  I, for one, also found myself wondering what could I possibly
say to this great man.  If I were you, being blessed with communicating
personally with a man who is so obviously an advocate for humanity, I
would be speechless to say the least.  When it is all said and done, I
guess the most I can really say is thank you, Archbishop Desmond Tutu, for
speaking on the behalf of PWP.  Your influence in our cause will surely be
beneficial.  All of the folks that will be helped now and in the future
should be humbly grateful to you for your support.
Jennifer