Dear Hilary:

First things first I love you Hilary and I hope this doesn't come between our
friendship.

I have read and responded to Ivan's "Pleas" many times.  Unfortunately I have
yet to receive a response that I volunteered for something or I had an idea to
send Pictures to Washington or just writing to Ivan and saying I know how he
felt sometimes.

I have no doubt that Archbishop Tutu called Ivan.  It does appear that some
folks on the list are quite gun shy.  I never called Ivan  a Bigot I stated
that these were bigot words and statements.  I resent being told I am a bigot
because I didn't reply to something.  I have been very, seriously ill and
don't get on the line but I had to respond to this even though many of the
ideas and words I speak fall on deaf ears Ivan's as well.  I resent being
asked if I didn't respond to him by the nature of his skin.
Maybe if Ivan had Archbishop call another on the list that would have cemented
the idea of it all.

This is the last post on this subject for me.  It would be great is Archbishop
Tutu would like to be involved (1.  If I could believe (2. If my voice is
heard (3. that everyone on the list was considered.

I think it quite ironic that now I post one negative item and it is really out
there.  I have been scolded for joking, ignored on questions, and put down for
anything else.  Now my post counts.

Just don't treat me as a child.  A dumb, funny, goofy child that should be
patted on the head.  Hilary you and a number on the list have been wonderful
to me.  But I am no a bigot and no one has the right to judge me.

Bye

Gina C.