Ivan Suzman wrote, in part:
<<<
  Now I am wondering if special prayer services for those who are
struggling against  Parkinson's Disease might develop on April 11. I am
hoping and praying that Archbishop Tutu might be able to help us somehow,
on that day. I do not know what his schedule will allow, nor where he
will be.

        I have not seen but one response to the suggestion that a prayer service
might be part of this year's Parkinson's Awareness Day.  There were quite a
few of us who took part in a prayer/meditation day last August that Wendy T.
suggested.  Whatever form of meditation or prayer one feels at ease with,
perhaps dictated by your faith, is okay.  I asked my church to participate,
which it did, and I let a number of other people I am in contact with know.

        It is truly inspirational to know that Archbishop Tutu has demonstrated his
interest  and compassion for PWPs through Ivan.  Whether Tutu can himself hold
a service on April 11 or not, I would be happy to join others on the list who
are interested in asking our own part of the world to join us in
prayer/meditation on April 11, World Parkinson Day.  In fact, when Ivan posted
the idea, I forwarded it on to my local PWP network.

My best regards to all,

Barbara Blake-Krebs in KS 58/1984