Camilla and Hillary:  You have given me an exciting idea.  First, keep mind that
in Parkinsaw research is still going on to evaluate the native ability of the
Palmetto Bug to play a leading role in the erradication of thne dreaded Zebra
Mussel (not to be confused with the Mebra Zussel, which is another story).
Anyway, if testing proves that the Palmetto Bug is the only living thing that can
stomach the Z Mussel, then millions of bugs will be needed for the program.
Where will the Parkinsaw residents keep their supply of bugs, you ask?, and where
will the tourists stay,   Why not at The Palmetto Bates Motel,  "Where We Go
Crazy to Serve You".  The motel could be franchised, and also used to store the
thousands of Palmetto Bugs, ideally behind a thick glass aquarium  where the
guests could watch them eat Zebra Mussels.  Everyone's happy!

John Bjork (60/20)
Parkinsaw, MI
I View from the Lighter Side