Hi there everyone:

There was some talk about swelling of feet (also purple/blue color), as well
as the swelling calves and thighs.

Went to a Vascular Surgeon, and he named it within  5 minutes.
It is called, Lymphatic System Breakdown.  At least I have a name for it.
He stated that it the slow moving lymph node removal system of waste, blood,
plasma, etc.  For some reason, doesn't know what, and research is quite costly
and not too many people experiment with this disorder.

I have gone the compression stocking route, and the Lasix/Pottasium route so I
am trying a new method called CircAid Boots.  They are spandex in the back,
they slip on like a boot and have Velcro crisscrossing the front.  They will
be worn 22 hr. a day and then 2 hr. elevated feet and legs above my heart.

Doctor did state that this will take a long time to correct.  Also, I must be
diligent in thing.  Next step may not be so good for me.  He mentioned the
loss of limbs.
So, that is the tale of the swollen legs.

Thanks for listening

Gina
47/37/18 mos.
(age/onset of symptoms/dx)