Steve -

     Thanks for the info on soothing the back pain.  I will try the exercise
next time I can't get my dear wife to give me a massage.  I've been
wondering how common back pain is for PWP since my spasms seem to have been
getting more frequent as the days go by; yet I rarely see it mentioned in
these communications.

     Regarding use of Alleve for the back pain I was cautioned by my neuro
not to take that type of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication while
also taking eldepryl, which I was at the time.  I was looking for an
alternative to ibuprofen at the time.  I never looked into why the naprosin
type of NSAI meds were not good with eldepryl. Not that you are taking it
but for the newly diagnosed I advise checking further before combining the
two.

     Anyone out there have more info?

Peter Williams