hope I am not goofing up again.  my baby just got me a $1700.00  computer.
she got a flack from list on my goof's. she set me up on hot mail. sent to
me and to her home computer.no problems. I and she laugh when some one said
I was to dumb to use aa computer. we hope we got things right now. she does
not at this time have a lot for me as she is on a speaking tour. on the
mental handicapped. she does talk about PD. she says me to we make mountain
out of mole hills. but that comes with PD. and said dad try to under stand
better. when you see some thing that up sets you write it down and read it
again bee for you answer. gives you more time to thing. which we all know
that comes slow. so to DR.F. I did not think. you where only trying to help.
this keyboard does not spell good either lolo. so I am hoping to hear from u
all. or email my baby to give me more help. I don't know what she means by
hot mail and I have voice mail but don't know how to use it and who can get
it let me know.

                           I.Y.Q. DON AND VIVIAN
                           LOVE OF MY LIVE-52

                       BEST MEDS FOR PD IS