Thanks to all of you who have given me (us) a lot of food for thought.  I feel
like a leech at this time because all I want is information.  I have no
answers for anyone else at this time.  Also to clear up a medication error I
made.  The mirapex dosage was .25 not .025 as I stated.  Also someone asked
when did he notice the hallucinations.  As I recall, he was only on 6 pills a
day at that time.  He is now on 5 and again is seeing things.  Sometime there
is an object there & he makes it into something else.  I wonder if it is his
eyesight also?  This only goes on for a period of time & then he is perfectly
fine for awhile--weeks maybe & then it reoccurs.  He has also increased a pill
of sinimet so he is taking 5 at this time which may account for the additional
hallucination at this time.

This brings me to the night time traumas that I need to ask about.  Joe's
story scared me & I read it to my husband (can I have a reprint of it...I
didn't save it and I would like to show it to his doctor).

Nightime in itself is somtimes a nightmare.  Firstly, my husband is in off
mode so movement is difficult.  So problems going to the bathroom.  Finally, I
am getting him to use a urinal.  But we are up much of the night.

2ndly, he does have nightmares, sounds are people breaking in, he not only
sees things at night, but hears and imagines things.  Sometime his nightmares
are about snakes and alligators etc.  I talk to him & he answers me, but is
not awake.  Most of the time I can convince him it is not reality, but it
seems so real to him he doubts me.  We talk about it the next day, but he
doesn't really believe that he said or did that.

Anyone else experiencing this?

We haven't gotten to another doctor yet.  Feet are dragging.  We are getting a
new treadmill as the old one was not working.  He thinks this will cure his
leg pains so we are not doing much else, but the heat, massaging & aspirin or
tylenol.

I sent for the catalogs & they are great.  These are the ladders etc.  Good
ideas in
them.  Have yet to act upon.

Thanks again for your help.

Joan