Barb:  You are absolutely correct; the wonderful Babe should have been
included, as well as Wilbur.  In the final book version of the wacky
history of Parkinsaw, these sins of ommision will be corrected.  But, we
shouldn't be too hard on old Doris, she's had a rough bout with the
disease, and she doesn't get out much to the lone movie house.  She
drives all over town with that pig though, and, in the summer, takes him
sailing.  I'm certain that Doris will concur that in the forthcoming
promotion to improve the image of the pig, super-stars like the Babe
should be prominently featured.  In fact, I'll have to discuss this with
Chubby L'Barre, but maybe we can talk the Babe into apppearing with
Parkie Pig,  for the STY-KING logo image.  Who knows where Hollywood is
concerned.  Parkie Pig and The Babe together on the same screen.  Why it
could be the start of Something Pig!

John Bjork
Parkinsaw, MI