And what about the pigs in Animal Farm - Snowball and Napoleon, and Major of
revered memory?
And maybe this is the first time pig cells are becoming humanised, but what
about the
duchess's baby in Alice in Wonderland, that turned into a pig? I wonder if he
will be featured in tonight's NBC movie version of Alice.