Oh my, I don't want to start a thing, I used magnets for back pain
sometimes, Also they have been found helpful in post polio pain. If someone
insist I will try to find the source for that statement. There is a doctor
at Baylor Medical College ( I hope it wasn't The University of Texas. If you
have to have documentation I will try to find it. Nita