Greetings to all.  The deer are still in the swamp here in Parkinsaw,
MI, and thought I'd pass this on while waiting for my drugs to kick in.
It's mornings like this when I wish I had my own little porker genes
growing happily in my brain.  One of our fellow parkies up this way says
he heard of a gentleman who had the pig cell transplant operation, and
although he's doing quite well, he gets a headache every time his wife
fixes roast pork or cooks bacon.  But, in spite of these little piggery
setbacks, it looks like this lowly animal, so often the butt of jokes
throughout history, may  finally have attained loftier fame other than
the traditional  oven and frying pan.  Of course, if this works out,
we'll have to change around one of our favorite nursery rhymes to
something like:  "This little pig went to market, this little pig stayed
home, this little pig had roast beef and this little pig had none, and
this little pig cried wee, wee, wee all the way home on account of just
having his brain cells removed."

John Bjork
60/20 (Big Time Tremor)
Parkinsaw, MI