Murray, have you thought of trying to cash in on this idea?  I do believe it
is - or was until you may have just given it away - an original one!  ATT,
ITT, Tetley Tea, even Mr.. T's Restaurant in Middleburry, VT would pay big
bucks for this advice.  I think it's great!!:

>Howard, I say jus' set it back t' Jan. 1st. 1980 'n ya got 20 years
>t' raise the money fer a new 'puter!!

Alas, tho,
>If ya got a good 'nuf 'magination ya can close yer eyes 'n picture
>Ken whirling around in clouds of Palmetto Bugs, stuck to his fan, and
>Bruce squintin' over his sniper rifle tryin' t' shoot out the Off/On
>switch!!
And I thought that was going to be one of the many posts I've snuck in here
over the years that is so at odds that no one ever comments... what's this
place coming to.

BBA