Olá! Hello!
I would like to exchange information's about the use of "ENTACAPONE" -
commercial name "COMTAN" or "COMTESS" - regarding the results, side
efects,personal experience and other information about the use of this new
medicine for PD.

I am a 57 years old man , with about 15 of levodopa. I am now on 5x1/2
tablet of regular "Madopar 250 mg" (200 mg levodopa + 50 mg benserazida )
and before sleep 1 "Madopar 125 HBS", the retard formula with 100 mg of
levodopa (Madopar = Sinemet).
Last year I was also with 3x100 mg of "Tasmar", with good results, but this
"tolcapone" formula is now out of the market;There are are 10 days I am
taking the alternative  "ENTACAPONE / COMTAN", 5x1 tablet 200 mg a day at
same time than regular Madopar. I feel better, with ± 20% reduction of
levodopa, less "off" periods and better mobility, specially in bed. I am
looking  for the best way to take them; to dissolve both tablets in a glass
of middle temperature mineral water, out of meals is probably a good
solution.

Wait for your news.JOSÉ    EMail: [log in to unmask]