    a.. Tubas include Sousaphone, B Flat Baritone Horn (my instrument), Euphonium).
    b.. Each Christmas there are over 150 celebrations called TubaChristmaas, held in public places, e.g., at a Malls. I have participated.
    c.. Many of the players are actually Trumpet players who are able to play the Baritone Horn (same treble fingering)
    d.. There are many organized Tuba groups that might be called upon to play at PD sponsored Tuba happenings, ad hoc,  and promoted by local PD Support Groups.  I could research the names of key Tuba groups, and supporters, e.g., the Band directors Association of America; "The Big Red" have 100 marching Sousaphones.
    e.. Venue: Malls, front steps of state capitals, also county seat, Rocky Balboa's front steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
    f.. Chris Browne, cartoonist, Horrible Hagar, had a strip. as follows: Hagar to Lucky
    g.. Eddie, "It's a tough world out there."  "You have to blow your own horn!"  Eddie, responds, "What if you're not musically inclined?"
    h.. Why Tuba?  There is a tradition, structures are in place, the ultimate is the 500 plus Rockefeller  Center Christmas Tubas.
    i.. Joshua   blew the trumpets, marched around the city, and the walls came tumbling down.
    j.. Finally Tubas attract attention, have a great soiled sound which many people have never heard, especially as played by a virtuoso of the instrument,
    k.. When in the year?  Music?  Songs off Americana, or songs of hope..