LET'S GET A  "COIN" ROLLING.

                                COncentrated  Imaging  Network

For those who have used imaging for success in other fields, this note is basic. For those who have  seldom or ever used  imaging on the path to manifestation of one or many goals in life, its like this: During a quiet time, a rest period or while meditating or in your particular kind of prayer, form a picture in your mind say, an image of yourself, tremor free completely healthy and drug free.
      Or an image of a newspaper headline "PARKINSONS DISEASE,CURE FOUND!"
       Or, visualize your family/loved one/friends saying"So nice a cure for PD is now available. Aren't you pleased?"
       What about a view of the researchers in a laboratory somewhere, the moment having realised that they had just isolated the source/cause of the PD problem.  There they are, high fiving each other in triumph, knowing it  was stoppable and preventable. Relief is now  a reality!

     Can you do that? Bring up on the mainscreen of your mind clear images  of whatever you please?  Not sure? check with someone who has realised a success from it and ask them to please include PD in their routine then show you how to spend 15 min from time to time.
     There is power in numbers and the more people doing this, the sooner relief will come.
      Let's refer to it as "coin"  COncentrated Imaging Network
With a lot of people concentrating on the same thing combined with  repeated AFFIRMATIONS  we will have a dynamic tool to use .

affirmations  in thought or verbalized or hand written have been part of most  all religion's
 prayers. Why not include a reference to pd?
Do you affirm your well being in health, financial affairs, business dealings, personal relations, legal situations?  Do it for PD.!
Do   your affirmations say what you truly want from life? You must want to be rid of PD or you wouldn't be here!
Possibly in connection with a coin rollout you could affirm such like:I give thanks for my continued well being and that Parkinson's disease is now cured. Every day in every way I'm getting healthier and healthier.
When you fire up the computer every day, do you have a note to yourself affirming perfect health and give thanks for  the manifestation of it? Does it cover a PD cure?
Do you call on your deity directly for help? Every day? Is PD in there somewhere? Pray for a miracle!
Do cry"Poor me, why me" etc? Be honest, you have. We've all had our tiny tear time.
Its time to get out of that mind set.That's history. Its behind you. (Around here sympathy is only found in the dictionary between spit and syphilis ) Be positive. Don't bring others down. When someone asks "How are you?" Say" Not as good as tomorrow, but better than yesterday."    We can be as creative as  we want but lets get going on PD.

      At first this is grunt work, its not easy to focus for so long on a specfic need and combine affirmations and images at the same time. But it gets easier.Things become clearer and sharper. You finally achieve a very clear image  that you can recall quickly.

    It would be nice to have a a web site to see the the week's suggested affirmation and image as well as time slots. We could look in, print the page  then log off  and and do our thing, fitting it in the best time slot for your day knowing there are others assisting. We are sure to surprise ourselves.
         Possibly  a "time bar" show ing what current EST is in other time zones >
  could be added.
                                                               ...greypup