DearAnne,

i am  registering for the  INKSHED conference,  _ I am a graduate student
from SFU  and will come in with the Writing centre group, Sharon Josephson,
Yaying Zhang, and shurli macMIllan.

I have the virtual form on my hard-drive. should I send it virtually  and
then send the cheque by snail mail??

I am anxious to particpate  so hope that  there are still some spots
available. Please reply if I  need to grovel more!!!!!

or if there are  any relevant details  I missed.

kathryn

"science does not vanquish mystery" Annie Dillard "Pilgrim at Tinker Creek"

Kathryn Alexander,                      email ...... [log in to unmask]
Doctoral Candidate,                     FAX .........(604) 291 - 3203
Faculty of Education,                   SFU(message).....(604) 291- 3395
Simon Fraser University,
Burnaby, B.C.  V5A 1S6