Apparently our trusty listserv has decided that Eric Crump is a
spammer, so he was unable to post this notice about the Cs.

                                        -- Russ

Russ,

UNB's earnest spam-detector nailed me for trying to post some CCCC
news to CASLL. The first message was addressed to about 10 lists, so
I guess that's what set it off. i tried sending it only to CASLL but
as you can see, the spam-detector is too smart to fall for that ploy.
Any way you could forward this for me? Thanks!

--Eric