Several of us seemed to have developed on-line writing courses, possibly
like me, in isolation from other on-line courses.

I wonder if it would be possible to actually look at and comment on each
other's courses--sort of a friendly commentary kind of thing.

I have secured permission from our DE folks here (it's a pass word protected
site) for visitors to come in and take a look around.

I stress the word "friendly" commentary though--sort of like establishing
the rules of engagment ahead of time.

In my view these kinds of courses are experimental and consequently need
"kind" evaluation.

Anyone else interested?
Catherine F. Schryer
Dept. of English