I'm flattered by the number of inkshedders interested in my draft so far.
I really do want to share with you all what I wrote based on what you
wrote.  But it's such a drafty thing as it is and I'm nervous about how
I've represented you/us/others.  I want to take a little time (a few days
or a week) to clean it up based on Andrea L's comments and then I will send
out my tentative words to be pinned up on the website, and send email
attachments (in MS word 6.0) to those who've asked (and any more who ask).

I really do wish this essay to be changed based on feedback I receive ...
it could end up being a co-authored document, an ethnography via the
Internet.   Dear God... the prospects are overwhelming and exciting and ...
scary.

Tania.