Marcy says,

> So I was thinking that if we had a listserv -- a sort of low-tech
> online conference -- I could give that as the purpose for my giving
> out the login and password.  Specific access dates, as Lorraine
> suggests, would help, too.

If this is the direction folks want to go in (be steamrollered
into?), it's ludicrously easy for me to create low-tech online
listserv-like conferences, almost on the fly.  And I'd be happy to
do it.

                                        -- Russ
                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_           Aquinas Chair
St. Thomas University      )_ __)_|_)__ __)  PHONE: (506) 452-0424
Fredericton, New Brunswick   |  )____) |       FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          ___|____|____|____/    [log in to unmask]
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.StThomasU.ca/hunt/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~