This talk of publication seems an opportune moment to let all Inkshedders
know that I have just been appointed Editor of the McGill Journal of
Education, and am delighted about this.  No intent to blow my own trumpet
here, but rather to ask all of you to consider the Journal when you have
written a research paper or other scholarly work you want to have
considered for publication.  All submissions are externally reviewed by
three people.  The Journal appears three times a year. I will shortly be
developing a set of topics for future issues on particular themes. If you
want more details, please contact me!

Ann Beer