This is a reminder to everyone who wants to attend Inkshed XVI to register
as soon as possible, preferably as soon as you read this message!  (If you
have already sent in your registration form and cheque, a receipt and
confirmation are in the mail.)

Jane and I hope that by now all CASLL members have received the Newsletter
which Margaret and Mary have sent out.  (Thanks a lot Margaret and Mary,
and anyone else who was involved). This Newsletter should have, on the last
page, a registration form for the conference, with full details about the
hotel prices and our contact address.  If you are a presenter, you have
already received a copy of this registration form with your letter of
acceptance.

The registration information and form are also available on the Inkshed
Web-site, which you can can access at

http://www.stthomasu.ca/inkshed

We have been somewhat over-ambitious in our original registration deadline
of March 8th, but would like to have all registrations in as soon as
possible.  Please get yours in by March 18th at the absolute latest. We
have not yet reached our conference limit of 50, but it is possible we will
-- so don't delay!

Ann Beer and Jane Ledwell-Brown