Hi Ann!  I think I know the answer to this question before I ask it,
but what the heck.  As you may know, I am an occasionally-employed
graduate student who is very short of funds.  In the past, CASLL has
been able to pay some or all of my Inkshed fees.

You probably won't know how much money is available to support
grad students and underemplyed folks until the conference itself.
But I'm having some trouble finding the money to send in for the
registration and hotel, etc.  (Note: it's not impossible, just
problematic.)  Does it put you in a grand dilemma if I pay at the
conference itself?  Please let me know if this works for you.  And
(especially) please let me know if it doesn't.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all again!

Best wishes,

Sandy

(Don't you just love conference organizing?)