Rhonda, can you send me more information on your WAC program?  I am
especially interested in whether students are required to take a certain
number of writing-intensive courses, and in how you go about enforcing
and supportive writing intensiveness.

Doug

--
Doug Brent
Co-ordinator, Undergraduate Program in Communications Studies