Me too, please, for looking at online courses. Like Rick, I can't
offer to share access to a course now in process. I'm interested
because I'm asked so often to evaluate courses (or to validate then
somehow), and I'd like to see some really good ones. Is anyone
involved with good online courses using writing "in the disciplines"?
(I hope that doesn't sound too much as if I want a garden tour....)

Cheers,

Margaret.
--

(Dr.) Margaret Procter                  Room 216, 15 King's College Circle
Coordinator, Writing Support            Toronto, Ontario M5S 3H7