Please count me in as well.  In the fall I'll be teaching an on-line
distance ed version of our Business Writing course.  Colleagues here at
Purdue have been teaching a prototype of that course this semester, as
well as a prototype of an on-line version of our Technical Writing course.

Graham

--
Graham Smart

Office phone: (765) 496-1593