c schryer wrote:

> In the process of doing this, I learned a lot about the development of
> on-line courses and software requirements--especially about annotation
> software for providing commentary on drafts.

Cathy,
What software are you using?
What I've been trying to do with my Engineering Communication course
sounds very much like what you describe. By the way, I think that
teaching a quality online writing course requires even more time from
the instructor than teaching a traditional course. All these dreams of
cheap courses do not seem to be realistic.

--
Natasha Artemeva

Engineering Communication Program Coordinator
School of Linguistics and
Applied Language Studies
Carleton University

Tel.+1 (613) 520-2600 ext.7452