Catherine
Re the look around at on-line writing courses:
Great idea.  (And then the...) however..I have no "show you mine" in =
return.  I had applied for some release time a few years ago to develop a =
first year on-line course here at Univ Coll of the Fraser Valley.  I got =
half the time, knew I'd end up[ with half of a good job and didn't =
proceed.  I have a strong sense of what I would like to see and why it =
would work here for our students.
So, I can't give exchange conversation/response to an on-line course, =
although I would appreciate and welcome the chance to offer some very =
friendly, encouraging feedback to anyone else. =20
Rhonda Schuller