REED members may be interested in a performance of "The Convent of
Pleasure" (printed 1668) by Margaret Cavendish.  I would like to hear about
any other performances of her plays.  See below.

Jim Fitzmaurice
Northern Arizona Universikty

I am a student at UNC-Chapel Hill and I am directing Margaret Cavendish's
_The Convent of Pleasure_ as an independent project. Because this play has
conceivably never been performed, I thought it would be of interest to the
Brown Women Writers Project.

The performance will be a part of our campus-wide Women's Week. We are
only performing one night: Saturday, March 27th, 7pm in Manning 209 on the
UNC campus.

Please forward this message to any lists or individuals that would be
interested in attending or would like to know about the performance.

Thanks,
Kelly Wooten