George's Physical

70 year old George went for his annual physical.  All of his tests came
back with normal results.  Dr. Smith said, "George, everything looks
great physically.  How are you doing mentally and emotionally?  Are you
at peace with yourself, and do you have a good relationship with your
God?"

George replied, "God and I are tight.  He knows I have poor eyesight, so
He's fixed it so that when I get up in the middle of the night to go to
the bathroom (poof!) the light goes on when I pee, and then (poof!) the
light goes off when I'm done."

"Wow," commented Dr. Smith, "that's incredible!"

A little later in the day, Dr. Smith called George's wife.  "Thelma," he
said, "George is just fine.  Physically, he's great.  But I had to call
because I'm in awe of his relationship with God.  Is it true that he gets
up during the night and (poof!) the light goes off?"

Thelma exclaimed, "That old fool!  He's peeing in the refrigerator
again!"