Mary Helen--that was a fine letter to Rev. Tutu, thank you for it.

 I am a bit puzzled that  some of us can't seem to get beyond the "Ivan
issue" and focus on the potential consciousness-raising re: PD that is
offered by the Archbishop's willingness to make a statement/prayer.whatever
on our behalf.  As I understand it from Barbara, this would be a world wide
press release---from a world famous and greatly respected figure.  Why does
it matter how the contact was established, or by whom?  Could we please
discontinue the personal put-downs on the list? If you want to criticize
Ivan, or me, or anyone, why not do it directly to that person?
( I've "yelled" at Ivan plenty of times myself, but not in front of the
whole world!   Do we really want Parkies who may be seeking a safe haven on
our list ,and reading it on the web,to get this as a first impression of
the way we treat each other?)  Would you refuse a good meal because you
didn't care for the plate it was offered on?  I agree with Judith--the
enemy is PD !

        Camilla Flintermann                                      Oxford,OH

                   *
                        We agree to differ...
                                we resolve to love...
                                                   we  unite to serve.