At 01:00 1999/03/05 -0500, you wrote:
>Over the past 2 weeks I have totally lost the ability to walk.  We went
>shopping for wheelchairs today and discovered that the  electric scooters
>are 80% covered by insurance,  Does anyone know how to check them out -
>reliability , prices feature, saftey, etc?
>
>Thanks
>B. Bruce Anderson (53, 5)
>Schooley's Mtn., NJ

hi bruce

i have to say i'm astonished at this latest development with you
just what in heck is going on?

last year - starting around march or april - i think -
you were struggling and struggling with back pain
and you weren't able to get much relief or even a diagnosis
after months of medicos

is this newest immobility anything to do with the other?
why did this develop over such a short time frame?

maybe it's got nothing to do with pd?
maybe you've not had a correct diagnosis yet?

with concern

janet

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada
<http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm>