Dear Barb:
Don't trash my comments unless you have personal experience and/or
knowledge relating to the products mentioned.  My family has experienced
unexplained relief in areas that are difficult for some non-flexible MD's
to relate.  One of my sons has MS, I am being treated for PD and other
family members find help with a variety of routine discomforts.  The
products suggested can be purchased at wholesale and I offer ideas for
relief based upon known testimonials.  Many doctors and dentists are
strongly in support of magnetics! I am not suggesting "snake oil",
however, if it helped I might give it a try in some situations.

Bob