Bob...

You said, in part:

>"My family has experienced unexplained relief in areas that are
>difficult for some non-flexible MD's to relate."

"Unexplained" relief?   Personally, I prefer to deal with individuals
who CAN explain how and why a medical product I'm thinking about
using works.  I want whomever sells it to me to KNOW the ins and outs
of their products BEFORE I use it.  I chose NOT to experiment with my
health by using "unexplained" products

>"One of my sons has MS, I am being treated for PD and other
>family members find help with a variety of routine discomforts."

So your product, while providing "unexplained" benefits to
Parkinson's sufferers, also works across the board on a buncha other
diseases, conditions, etc.?  It's kind of a "jack-of-all-trades"
treatment?

Is there any disease or condition you'd recommend it NOT be used for?

>The products suggested can be purchased at wholesale and I >offer
ideas for relief based upon known testimonials"

Wholesale?  Sold by you???  And "offering ideas for relief" and
"testimonials," (what's a KNOWN testimonial?  Someone you know
personally, or a celebrity, or what?)  is YOUR equivalent of a board
certified physician's prescription, with the treatment dispensed by a
pharmacist?

Perhaps you'll share with us what certification you have that would
suggest to List-members you're QUALIFIED to "offer ideas for relief?"
(for sale to List-Members) <and having Parkinson's isn't a
"qualification" to sell medical-related products, in my book>

Barb Mallut