Mary Ann,

Thank you for your good advice.  I did decide to have the MRI today
but because I had so much dyskensia they don't think the film will
show anything, so I'll probably have to do it over.

There wasn't much response from the list, so apparently numbness
or tingling must not be that much of a problem with PD.
------
Thanks again,
nina