Leila, I've been gone 2 weeks, and am leaving again in 3 hours for another
week, so I don't know if you've gotten a response, but.... My wife tells me
I do shake in my sleep, and I've been waking myself up nights when the
sinemet wears off and I start shaking... if I don't wake up shaking, I wake
up frozen and neither much fun while sleeping alone in the front of a horse
trailer.  I can't answer about the animals, but I suspect they do because a)
research is done using animals, and b)I've rarely seen any type of disease
which one mammal gets and no other.  It may be slightly different or called
a different name, and most aren't "cross-species" infectable i.e. I can't
get exactly the same type rabies as a raccoon, but both of us can get rabies
(me and the raccoon).  This may not make any sense, but it's been a long
drive, and I am leaving again soon...just thought the questions were
interesting
bob [log in to unmask]