Dear George:

I never mind going back over something to help another person.  In this case
you have told me about the boots.  I have done the Stocking (your right, hard
to get on and painful), and have done the Lasix and Potassium route to no
avail.  Now the fitting for the boots and just waiting for them to come it.
I'm glad you let me know about wearing normal shoes and wearing  the boots.
The worst feeling for me is the skin is so tight, stretched that it is gross.

Thank you for your help George.  I did find out that my insurance will pay for
them.  Thank goodness.

Gina
47/37/18 months