Good Morning folks,

I'm writing on behalf of Bill Heitman this morning. He has
been on  "NoMail" on the list for a spell as he has been
having a challenging time of it lately.

He had written me:

"I have been attempting a transition from Mirapex (made my ankles
swell-edema?) to Requip. The results have been a semi (or maybe a mini)
disaster. Off most of the mornings and dyskinetic all afternoon."

Later when I asked him,  "How is the adjustment going now?"
Bill responded:

Gail. I have decided that I am probably going to live. The
Mirapex is restarted with salutatory results so far.  I am
up to 1mg per day on the stuff and have been dropping the
Sinemet dose in leaps and bounds.  Yesterday, about noon I
scared myself.   I realized that I was starting the third
Sinemet 25/100 of the day. No ankle edema so far. Perhaps
there is something of a selective drug holiday going on here?
I can try to keep you posted with my progress or lack thereof.

If you are up to it, would you ask the list if anyone else
has done a similar thing (the "selective drug holiday")? ?

Regards,
WHH

PS 400 not yet dealt with e-mails left
PPS: now only 256

Sooooooo........ if any of you cyber sibs have any advice,
experiences to share, questions to ask him or encouragement
to give    ...our "Brother Bill" is listening. Email me or
Bill or the list and I'll get him the messages.

Thanks....Gail Vass
Gail's email     [log in to unmask]
Bill's email     [log in to unmask]