You've got it right, Hilary.  We're in a BLIZZARD in Maine, sorry
Camilla... I  had to  ask Hilary  to post
your message. Got woodstoves nice and toasty,and looking for Jennifer
Smith's bran muffin recipe!
Wind causing trees to sway violently ....Camilla, hope you are back in
communication soon....
Hoping we don't lose power  out this way.

Hi Jeanette and Don

Now back to bran muffins......

Ivan

On Sun, 7 Mar 1999 00:24:06 -0500 Hilary Blue <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Camilla Flinterman wants you to know ( and I hope I get this right,
>Camilla.
>it's second hand info) that her computer is malfunctioning - the light
>goes
>on, but no writing appears on the screen - so she cannot communicate
>with us.
>This message is also for the members of the CARE LIST with whom she is
>also
>unable to commnicate. She should be gettin technical assistance soon,
>but has
>no idea how long that will actually take.
>We wish you well, Camilla, and hope that it won't take you too long to
>return
>to us.
>Hilary Blue

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)