Dear Archbishop Tutu

 You are a man who has achieved greatness by uniting a country where the
 differences betwewen its peoples seemed doomed to destroy it. Yet  your
 continued belief in the power of prayer anad  peaceful coexistence made
 that impossible dream come true.

 We are men and women of diverse backgrounds and from many different
 countries and walks of life, with one thing in common,  Parkinson's Disease.
 And I am proud and humbled, and supremely grateful that you have chosen to
 align yourself with our dream, the cure for PD. Pray for us ,  Archbishop
 Tutu, and may religious leaders all the world over join in that we  may all pray
 together.

 Thank you,

 Hilary Blue