Dear Martha,

With regard to your question about numbness in your Mother's legs  in the
morning...my answer is a resounding YES.  I was diagnosed 11 years ago.
For the past 4-5 months, I have had tingling and numbness which began in
my toes on one foot, and it has gone on to include my leg and arm.
It occurs on and off throughout the day, but is worse in the morning.

I had a back fusion a few years ago and thought it might have
something to do with the pins and screws left in my back.
I went to my neurosurgeon and am
going to have an MRI of my neck tomorrow to see if there's
any relationship there.

If many others have this problem and it is symptomatic of Parkinson's,
I'll skip the MRI tomorrow.  My neuro
suggested I cut back on Mirapex, but that didn't make a difference...
then he gave me an anti-inflammatory which didn't help.

I believe the times I feel weak is when I'm under medicated.
If  I find out anything more, I'll let you know.

nina