Hello,

I am having a problem and I wonder if anyone else is.  Several Posts have come from
"Mehmoirs"  and they are creating a problem in my e-mail.  I can't read them or delete
them or forward them or do anything with them.  All I get is a dialogue box saying that
the site can't be opened.  If I click "OK" then it cancels my navigation.  I have tried to
ignore them but they have an annoying way of popping up when I delete something else.
And they keep my e-mail button flashing,  because I can't open them, the system thinks
they are unread.   I am fairly new at this computer thing, but my system is brand new.
I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks

James