Dear Listmembers,
Here is a recipe that I hope you will enjoy.  I find this to be a great
start to my day and a good way to stay regular.  I am working with
Kathrynne Holden on the nutritional breakdown but, as most of you may
know, she is out of town right now so we will nail it down when she gets
back.  I will post a message with that info when it is available.
Jennifer Smith

Bran Muffins

1 ¼ Cup Whole Wheat Flour
½ Cup Brown Sugar
1 Tbs.. Baking Powder
¼ Tsp. Morton Lite Salt
2 Cups Kellogg's All Bran (can use Post 100% Bran but will change
breakdown slightly
1 ¼ Cups Skim Milk
¼ Cup Second Nature Eggs
¼ Cup Molasses
¼ Cup Canal Oil
1 Cup Raisins
1 Tsp. Cinnamon
½ Tsp. Nutmeg

In Blender: Put Cereal and Milk in blender and let sit while you prepare
the dry ingredients.  Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt,
cinnamon and nutmeg in large mixing bowl.  Blend milk and cereal in
blender until smooth.  Add in eggs, molasses and canola oil and blend
until smooth.  Add blender mixture to dry mixture and stir with spoon
until well mixed.  Add raisins and stir well.  Spray large muffin tray
with non-stick cooking spray or use paper cups.  Spoon mixture into
muffin tray and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.  Makes six large
muffins