Hello!!
	I'm new to the list, but I had to jump right into this conversation to tell
José how I solved my problem swallowing sticky pills.  An Amantadine capsule
got caught in my throat and wouldn't go down right away.  It finally broke
down and dissipated.   The next day my throat was terribly sore and felt like
it was on fire.  Anyway, I now take my pills with a teaspoonful or so of
yogurt or applesauce.  It really does make the pills slide down easily, and
you can't even feel them go down.  You may think of something different to
take with your pills.  As long as the texture is similar, many soft foods
would work.
	Here's another tip.  My doctor said that if you are in a really big hurry for
the pills to work, dissolve them in some cola (like Coca Cola or Pepsi Cola)
water and that will get the medicine into your bloodstream faster.  My guess
is that most any carbonated beverage would do the same thing.
	That's what he said!  Honest!
	Good luck.
	Virginia