Hello again!  I haven't posted on the list for a while, but now I have some news to share.  I just got back from the Regional Science Symposium in Salt Lake City, Utah where I presented my project on PD as a poster presenter.  It was really fun and I won an honorable mention (top 10 of about 150 papers) for my project.  I do have a copy of my paper done, but I have gotten so much helpful criticism from judges at the symposium and at the Montana Academy of Sciences that I want to continue working and send you all the best finished copy.  I'm sorry about the wait (I know I said I'd be done in January).  I sent my paper to Salt Lake to be judged in January, but since then I have changed it a bit and I am still improving it.  I think I know everyone who wants a copy, but I might need to ask later.  Thanks again for all the help with this project!!

            ~Becky Potts