Date:    Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:16:58 -0600
From:    Terry Kempf <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: PD

I just signed up for the service.  I have been diagnosed as having
Parkinson's and a slight heart rhythm problem.  Doctors don't
seem to think that they are related.

Last week I had a blackout.  Fell to the floor, but no dizziness, no
remembrance of a fall.  Just standing one second, lying on the floor
the next.  I don't know whether it's PD, Sinemet, Artane, or the slight
heart problem.  I know light headedness is a problem, but I don't
think that was what it was.  Any ideas?